I’ve never had good luck with making cauliflower mash. It was always either too watery or tasted like strong cauliflower (not a fan). I decided to try and make up my own little recipe and it turned out great! It is super simple and only takes 10 minutes from start to finish! My husband thought they were mashed potatoes and didn’t believe me when I told him it was cauliflower. I made Italian Balsamic Pork Chops to put on top of this wonderful , fluffy mash and it was heavenly. Let me know if you try this recipe and what you paired with it!
10 Minute Cauliflower Mash
- 2 Heads
- 2 Tablespoons
- 2 Teaspoons
- 1/4 Teaspoon
- 1 Teaspoon
- Pour in one cup water into InstantPot liner and insert steaming basket. If you do not have one just line the pot with tinfoil so the cauliflower will not touch the water.
- Cut cauliflower and put florets in your IP
- Set on manual pressure for 6 minutes
- Once done, you can quick release to speed up the process
- Line a colander with a paper towel (in the sink) and dump cauliflower in.
- Use a cloth or paper towels to squeeze out the water. This is a very important step so don’t skimp! Put some muscle into it and squeeze out all the water you can!
- Dump cauliflower in your food processor along with all other ingredients. Blend for about 45 second.
- Serve Hot